March 15th, 2023. Having a little fun.

 Decided to wear some bright lip color today. Why not?! Have a little fun.

Dark brown with white and silver locks of hair, short and curly, in the front it falls by my ears however today I’m wearing the left side clipped back a little. Dark greenish with a little gold sparkle eye color. Tie dye green shirt, my mala, amber necklaces, and my mom’s cross on my sterling necklace chain.
Also wearing my mother’s dolphin ring, and have my green nail color on. This is my self-care today.
Not featured, my black and white tie dye leggings, black shoe on my left foot and gray walking boot on my right foot.


Photos taken earlier and decided to have a little fun with my green St. Patrick’s Day hat. Smiles, bright eyes, and trying to find the joy and hope in the day.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand Up and Say (Not Today)

Once In A Lifetime

Pride and Kansas City (June 3rd)